2.16.2017

Always follow your dreams. Mixed media canvas. Mixed Media & Art GD.

Hello my dears!
Today I going to share with you this cute Mixed Media canvas, with my Sonia's photo. I created it as a Guest Designer at Mixed Media & Art.
Look at this amazing mood-board! I'm in love with these colors and sparkles! It's so girly and festive.




Somehow I don't have many photos of me and my family. I think it's because I staying at home almost time. And in the weekends my husband spends time with our kids. The reason - I teaching classes every weekend :)
And my husband don't know to take a good pictures :)
Maybe we should go once to some professional photographer :)

So I used the same Sonia's photo again :)
But this time with a different colors.








8 comments:

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!