2.04.2017

Mixed Media workshop

Hello dear readers,
All this week I was sick. And the problem is that I wasn't at home :)
I traveled with 2 of my friends in Germany. Actually we were in Frankfurt to see Creative World fair. It might be a good idea if I wasn't become a sick. So all my wish was to come back home :)

After 2 days at home I feel really better. So today I taught new mixed media workshop - really cool technique with fabric and Sculpture Medium by Finnabair. And I have to share the results :)
I want to thank to all talented ladies which came to learn from me today.











8 comments:

  1. Оля, ты для меня настоящая волшебница! Сколько я не пыталась подружиться с красками, так у меня и не вышло! Восхищаюсь твоим мастерством!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо Танечка! мне еще и других удается с ними поружить :)

      Delete
  2. Wow these are incredible.. so amazing.. beautiful creating.. I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!