2.14.2017

You are my world. Mixed Media canvas for Prima challenge.

Hello Dears!
Usually I don't remember the dates of Holidays and special occasions :)
That's why my Valentin project came a little bit late :)
But here it is - Romantic canvas with mixed media heart. I created it from all Prima Marketing products. Actually I combined a "Love Clippings" and a "Rossi Bell" collections. And I really was inspired by Prima's February Challenge.
I wish to you all a happy Valentine day full a lot of love! XOXO







 

14 comments:

  1. Отличный дует Rossi Bell & Love Clippings!))))) Love, love, love!))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо! за что я люблю Приму и 7 Dots, так это за то, что все коллекции прекрасно сочетаются между собой, что дает безграничные возможности для творчества :)

      Delete
  2. Так нежно! Так красиво!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Очень нравится! Красота :)

    ReplyDelete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!